The Water Industry Operators Association of Australia (WIOA) is pleased to bring the Annual Water Operations Conference and Exhibition to Bendigo from 1–2 September 2021.
The conference and exhibition provide a forum for people undertaking operational roles in the water, wastewater and recycled water industries to update knowledge and skills through interaction with other water industry employees. The large exhibition allows attendees to view and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment and systems with suppliers.
- More than 20 speakers over two days on a range of topics relating to the water industry
- Products and services from many of the world’s leading companies
- Ixom 2021 Best Tasting Tap Water in Victoria
- Victorian Main Tapping competition
- Learn from the experience of others through the operational, technical and research presentations
- View and discuss the latest advances in technical equipment, products and services
- Update knowledge and skills through interaction with fellow water industry employees
If you’re an operator, manager, engineer, consultant or professional or someone who is working in the water industry or just has an interest in water, then this is a must-attend event. The exhibition is free for anyone to attend and keep informed about the latest industry developments — it provides a good platform to meet and liaise with leading figures in the water industry.
At a glance
What: 83rd WIOA Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition
When: 1–2 September 2021
Where: Bendigo Exhibition Centre, Prince of Wales Showgrounds, Bendigo
83rd WIOA Victorian Water Industry Operations Conference and Exhibition was originally published by Sustainability Matters.